Tuesday 28 July 2015

Black & White Leopard Print with Rhinestones


Good morning everyone!! This week I decided to go black & white, & then jazz it up further.
I used 3 coats of white as my base for the leopard print & added silver dots with the polish brush itself. Used black acrylic paint for the leopard details. On the middle I've used Maybelline Glitter Mania in Dazzling Diva. I'm so glad I pick the gold & silver ones from this range as they go with a variety of shades. Finally on the ring finger I applied 2 coats of black & used my favorite Revlon topcoat to stick the rhinestones. I quite like the final look & hope you do too :)















Polishes Used

White: NYX White
Silver: Maybelline Glitter Mania Dazzling Diva
Black: Revlon Knock-Out
Black acrylic paint: Camlin
Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment