Sunday 20 December 2015

Orange & Pink


Good morning everyone!! FINALLY the weather has cooled down but the sudden drop in temperature brought me down with a bad case of cold & sore throat. I'd a string of events to attend the week before that so I decided to really glam my nails with all the bling I could lay my hands on. I sponged a pink & orange polish on my nails to create a gradient effect & topped it with a glitter topcoat to blend it further. Then I went crazy with rhinestones, studs & gold beads to create this gorgeous design. I'm SO IN LOVE with these. It's my favorite of all the manis I've done to date. Do you agree??










Polishes Used

Orange: Colorama Laranja Citrico
Pink: Maybelline: Hooked On Pink
Glitter: NYX Crystal
Rhinestones: local
Studs: local
Beads: local

No comments:

Post a Comment